1 Bedroom Suite
Fully furnished deluxe 1-bedroom suite:
Enjoy our deluxe one-bedroom garden suite with private patio, located on the lower level of the house. Outside, the suite has a table and chairs to enjoy the view, which looks out toward the entrance to Pender Harbour. Inside, natural light enters through windows and the French door entry. The kitchenette is fully equipped for meal preparation. A BBQ is also provided on the deck.
Our sunsets are spectacular and unique each evening. Each Saturday, between May and October, the Garden Bay Sailing Club, races around Pender Harbour.
- 700 sq.ft/65 sqm
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- 100% Non-smoking
- Pets not allowed in this suite
- Queen bed
- Terrycloth Bathrobes
- Terrycloth bathrobes and slippers
- Luggage rack
- Bathtub/Shower combination
- Amenities include: Shampoo, Conditioner, Gel, Hand Lotion and Bar Soap
Furniture & furnishings
- Chair, ??
- Table & four chairs
- Outdoor, stand-alone BBQ, with propane
- Kitchen has all the accessories needed to prepare breakfast, lunch & dinner. Coffee maker/tea service, including a selection of coffee and tea
- Microwave ?
- Stove & oven
A fully-stocked mini bar is provided in your suite. It includes water and soft drinks, as well as a range of snacks, including potato chips, cookies and nuts. If you would like Beer or wine ready and waiting in your cottage, please contact us at least 48 hours prior to arrival and we will arrange for these items. Our Marina Office also sells a small selection of items for enjoyment in your room. And, a full selection of groceries and many other items are available at John Henry’s General Store, a short 10 foot walk from the house.
- Wireless, complimentary
- ?? inch flat screen TV, with DVD player
- Cable, with approximately ?? channels, including CNN and other cable news networks
- Radio ?
- Iron & ironing board
- Luggage rack
- Smoke detector
- Fire extinguisher