John Henry’s has one large campsite, located in front our Marina & Resort office. The site is as close as we can get you to our Hospital Bay oceanfront. The Bay is full of activity with boats visiting our marina and fuel docks.
Our camping guests set up their tent, bring a book and fully enjoy the peace and quiet of our location. For many we are a destination where you can spend several days, just enjoying all that our location offers.
Some specific details about our Camping Site, Amenities and Activities:
- The site includes a section of lawn, with a picnic table;
- WiFi service is complimentary;
- Our bathrooms and showers are nearby and open 24 hours a day;
- Our laundry facilities are steps from your campsite and are open from 8:30am to 8:00pm each day;
- Provisions, including fresh produce & dairy, groceries, cube or block ice, propane, souvenirs, gifts and many other items, are available in John Henry’s General Store, a short 5 minute walk from your campsite;
- The Café at John Henry’s – During the summer our 40 seat licensed waterfront Café is open 7 days a week, from 8am to 8pm. It serves Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. Happy Hour is from 3:00pm to 5:30pm.
- Campfires are prohibited and we don’t have a campfire pit on the property. Please note that there is generally a Sunshine Coast-wide campfire ban during the summer months;
- Garbage and recycling bins are located next to the Marina & Resort office;
- We charge $30.00 per night for the campsite, which includes 2 people;
- Each additional person, over 2, is $5.00 per night, to a maximum of 6 people;
- Check-in time: 3:00pm
- Check-out time: 11:00am
On-site Rentals available:
- For more details about the rentals we offer (small power boats, kayaks and paddle boards), please click here.