John Henry’s offers 3 RV sites, one with a sewer hook-up and two without a sewer hook-up. All have water and electrical connections.
Our RV sites are as close as we can get you to our Hospital Bay oceanfront location. The Bay is full of activity with boats visiting our marina and fuel docks. We offer stunning scenery. Our RV guests set up, bring their books and fully enjoy the peace and quiet of our location. For many we are a destination where they come to spend several days, just enjoying all that our location offers.
Some specific details about our RV Sites, Amenities and Activities:
- The maximum length we can accept is 28 feet (8.5 metres);
- During the off season we may consider something longer, but during the busy summer season we are limited to 28 feet;
- All sites are back-ins;
- Each site includes a section of lawn, with one of our brightly coloured picnic tables;
- WiFi service is complimentary
- Our bathrooms, with a single shower, are open 24 hours a day;
- Our laundry facilities are steps from your RV site and open from 8:30am to 8:00pm each day;
- Provisions, including fresh produce & dairy, groceries, cube or block ice, propane, souvenirs, gifts and many other items, are available in John Henry’s General Store, a short 5 minute walk from our RV sites;
- Campfires are prohibited – no campfire pits are on the property and there is generally a Sunshine Coast-wide campfire ban during the summer;
- The Café at John Henry’s – during the summer our licensed waterfront Café is open 7 days a week, from 8am to 8pm, serving Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. Happy Hour is from 3:00pm to 5:30pm.
- Garbage and recycling bins are located next to the Marina & Resort office, where you check-in;
- We charge $35.00 per night for the RV site, which includes 2 people;
- The sewer hook-up is an extra $5.00 per night;
- Each additional person, over 2, is $5.00 per night;
- Pets are allowed (maximum 2).
On-site Rentals available:
- For more details about the rentals we offer (small power boats, kayaks, paddle boards and bikes), please click here.
Some FAQs for RVr’s:
- Check-in time: 3:00pm
- Check-out time: 11:00am
- Will there be someone to assist me with parking? Yes, but please keep in mind we are checking others into cottages and other accommodations and boats are arriving at our docks all at the same time;
- Holding tank discharges are prohibited. We have limited septic capacity;
- We have a boat ramp, which must be used only at high tide. We charge $10.00 for use of the boat ramp;